As believers who are striving to live like Jesus, we recognize that, through giving, we are engaging in an act of worship, acknowledging that everything we have is a gift from God.
Submitting an Estimate of Giving
Submitting your Estimate of Giving is important for at least two reasons:
- It is a spiritual discipline to set aside a portion of our income on a regular basis to devote to God's work through the ministries of our church. It strengthens our trust in God's ability to provide and helps us put God first in our lives.
- It allows our church to budget more faithfully for ministry.
Click here to make your Estimate of Giving for the year.
Ways to Give
There are several ways you can give your financial resources to God’s work through the ministries of Brentwood UMC. Choose the one(s) that is/are most convenient for you:
- Cash or check in the offering plate or mailed to the Church Finance Office
- On-line through My Access where you may set up a one-time or recurring gift through a bank draft or credit/debit card.
- Stock Donations - Stock gifts can be processed by calling the Church Finance Office for assistance at 615.324.8201.